Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NGRP Grove Street Families

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our new forums - New updates coming soon - Make sure to check out the Announcements section

Catch up on the current situation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Biggums

Catch up on the current situation Empty
PostSubject: Catch up on the current situation   Catch up on the current situation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:33 pm

Hello,
my pc is busted so i havent been online. Id like to know: what allies we got at the moment, do mbc, gsc, gd still giving us a hard time. And also the current rank of Tom_Washington and is Herb_Blunt back? And generaly has anyting changed per week? I will be back this week
Back to top Go down
NamajnaG

NamajnaG

PostSubject: Re: Catch up on the current situation   Catch up on the current situation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:41 pm

Right now, We have BBS and Triads as allies.
MBC, GSC and GD are still enemies as far as I'm aware of, We set up MBC yesterday in Jefferson Motel, And Herb isn't back yet. I don't know about Tom's rank.
Back to top Go down
Chris Biggums

PostSubject: Re: Catch up on the current situation   Catch up on the current situation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Ok thanks Ace.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Biggums

Jake_Biggums

PostSubject: Re: Catch up on the current situation   Catch up on the current situation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:07 pm

Moved here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch up on the current situation   Catch up on the current situation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catch up on the current situation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News and Updates :: Announcements-
Jump to: