NGRP Grove Street Families
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to our new forums - New updates coming soon - Make sure to check out the Announcements section

Share
 

 Job Suggestion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Little Justin



Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-03-26

Job Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Job Suggestion   Job Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:53 am

Jobs Roster



I came up with an Idea that everyone will have a job to do in Grove, There are 3 Jobs i Thought Of:

  • Drugs - Need to Get 10 Pot and 10 Crack Each Day
  • Materials - Need to Earn 2k Mats Each Day
  • Weapons - Need to Provide all Gang Members With Weapons


Responsibilities
Every Member in the Gang will have to Choose one of these Jobs, Each one of These Jobs will be Lead by a Rank 5 Or Rank 6. Everyday They have to hand in what their Job needs them to hand in to their Leader (R5 or R6) to Deposit it in the Gang Safe, These Materials Will be used at Point.

Job Member's List
Drugs - Lead By - Jamal Devil
Members:

  • Shawn T Shady
  • <Empty>
  • <Empty>
  • <Empty>



Materials - Lead by - Melvin Harris
Members:

  • Emma Cross
  • <Empty>
  • <Empty>
  • <Empty>


Weapons - Lead by - Hopsin Cross
Members:

  • <Empty>
  • <Empty>
  • <Empty>
  • <Empty>


Note:If you are a R6 and R5 And want to Become a Leader Apply in this Form:
Igname :
Which Job would you Like to be a Leader of?:

Complaints
If you Have a Complaint against a Player That doesn't Do his Job properly and Have proof:
Your Name :
Person's Name :
Rule Broken :
Proof :

Joining
If you Are a Gang Member Wanting to Join a Group, Just Post :

Ig-name :
Which Job would you like? :

Have an Idea? Just Post it i would love to hear them!

Thanks, Justin


Last edited by Little Justin on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hopsin

Hopsin

Posts : 47
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 25
Location : The 502

Job Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Suggestion   Job Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:48 pm

I like the idea. Wait for Jamals input on it and the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://grovestreetngg.forumotion.com
Jake_Biggums

Jake_Biggums

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 22

Job Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Suggestion   Job Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:00 pm

Not Bad idea but in ideal conditions. This means that every member of some division need to be active almost everyday and that's more or less impracticable.
But again it is good idea.


These who break the rules are trash,that's true,
but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hopsin

Hopsin

Posts : 47
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 25
Location : The 502

Job Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Suggestion   Job Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:42 pm

The complaint thing is the part I don't like. I feel like the members should be able to expand and have some fun other then doing work 24/7. Remember this is a game, but other then that I feel as the suggestion is good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://grovestreetngg.forumotion.com
Jake_Biggums

Jake_Biggums

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 22

Job Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Suggestion   Job Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:52 pm

Hopsin wrote:
The complaint thing is the part I don't like. I feel like the members should be able to expand and have some fun other then doing work 24/7. Remember this is a game, but other then that I feel as the suggestion is good.

True.


These who break the rules are trash,that's true,
but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrossFam

CrossFam

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 25
Location : 775

Job Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Suggestion   Job Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:29 pm

I think this would be a good idea, then we don't have to waist so many mats on you guys and you guys could have more pay days :DDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little Justin



Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-03-26

Job Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Suggestion   Job Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:01 am

How about i change it each 2 days? Every 2 days logging in for 10-20 Mins isnt too hard is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JamalD



Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-03-23

Job Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Suggestion   Job Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:51 am

Hmm alright im not gunna make u guys do things u dont like so pick which job team u would wanna be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn T OwGee



Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-03-25

Job Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Suggestion   Job Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:59 am

I wanna be in drug team...i b bad guy albino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake_Biggums

Jake_Biggums

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 22

Job Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Suggestion   Job Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:39 pm

As i said already this can be possible in ideal conditions.We can't play everyday and do our jobs.That's a bit impossible.. xD.


These who break the rules are trash,that's true,
but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hopsin

Hopsin

Posts : 47
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 25
Location : The 502

Job Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Suggestion   Job Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Either way I want to lead the Weapon section.

I love guns...

Name - Hopsin Cross
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://grovestreetngg.forumotion.com
SeeJay

SeeJay

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-03-23
Location : Hood..

Job Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Suggestion   Job Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:59 am

Chea, this is some nice shit nigs' .... Melvin = Materials? Hopsin = Weapons, Jamal = Drugs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Little Justin



Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-03-26

Job Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Suggestion   Job Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:59 am

SeeJay wrote:
Chea, this is some nice shit nigs' .... Melvin = Materials? Hopsin = Weapons, Jamal = Drugs?

Will do that, Editing post now.

(Jamal or admin, Move it to Information Please or Announcments)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake_Biggums

Jake_Biggums

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 22

Job Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Suggestion   Job Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:23 am

Decision isn't made yet so this thread will stay here untill our leader make decision


These who break the rules are trash,that's true,
but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EmmaWade
Gino's Secretary
Gino's Secretary


Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-03-25

Job Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Suggestion   Job Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:39 am

Emma Cross

Materials Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrossFam

CrossFam

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 25
Location : 775

Job Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: ****   Job Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:01 am

i pick uhh........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OGBud



Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-03-26
Location : Everywhere.

Job Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Suggestion   Job Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:20 pm

Little Justin wrote:
Jobs Roster



I came up with an Idea that everyone will have a job to do in Grove, There are 3 Jobs i Thought Of:

  • Drugs - Need to Get 10 Pot and 10 Crack Each Day
  • Materials - Need to Earn 2k Mats Each Day
  • Weapons - Need to Provide all Gang Members With Weapons


Responsibilities
Every Member in the Gang will have to Choose one of these Jobs, Each one of These Jobs will be Lead by a Rank 5 Or Rank 6. Everyday They have to hand in what their Job needs them to hand in to their Leader (R5 or R6) to Deposit it in the Gang Safe, These Materials Will be used at Point.

Job Member's List
Drugs - Lead By - Jamal Devil
Members:

  • Shawn T Shady
  • <Empty>
  • <Empty>
  • <Empty>



Materials - Lead by - Melvin Harris
Members:

  • Emma Cross
  • <Empty>
  • <Empty>
  • <Empty>


Weapons - Lead by - Hopsin Cross
Members:

  • <Empty>
  • <Empty>
  • <Empty>
  • <Empty>


Note:If you are a R6 and R5 And want to Become a Leader Apply in this Form:
Igname :
Which Job would you Like to be a Leader of?:

Complaints
If you Have a Complaint against a Player That doesn't Do his Job properly and Have proof:
Your Name :
Person's Name :
Rule Broken :
Proof :

Joining
If you Are a Gang Member Wanting to Join a Group, Just Post :

Ig-name :
Which Job would you like? :

Have an Idea? Just Post it i would love to hear them!

Thanks, Justin



Mhm, i like tha idea but it should be like divisions.

Example: Materials division, These people who are in the materials divsion should like work togther fo fill the safe up with materials, Same with Crack/Pot/Etc...[i]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NamajnaG

NamajnaG

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 25
Location : T-R, Quebec, Canada

Job Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Suggestion   Job Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:16 pm

I could do both materials and drugs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeeJay

SeeJay

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-03-23
Location : Hood..

Job Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Suggestion   Job Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:32 am

Guys, i don't know how ya'll be thinking now but as Melvin brought in the "cliqs" yesterday we're kinda makin' this shit working ya feel me? We got like my cliq Idlewood Drive Families which is like 2-4 people from each rank that is in tha family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Job Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Suggestion   Job Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Job Suggestion
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Suggestion Box for the NEW Website
» Band Suggestion
» Chat - Suggestion box for Guidelines / Rules *Solved*
» A suggestion to the league - If its not too late!
» PIckett Trail suggestion.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions-
Jump to: