Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NGRP Grove Street Families

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our new forums - New updates coming soon - Make sure to check out the Announcements section

This is mine i used to get in to FBI :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrossFam

CrossFam

This is mine i used to get in to FBI :D Empty
PostSubject: This is mine i used to get in to FBI :D   This is mine i used to get in to FBI :D I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:53 pm

Gino Moretti(now known as Gino Cross) was born in San Fierro in 1988. His older brothers and him liked listening to Rap and hip hop since that is what his dad listened to when they were just little babies. Growing up Gino was a very self-sufficient, his dad was a cop and was never home and his mom wasn't around, she left when he was first born. Gino was a very angry boy all the time, since his brothers liked to pick on him and beat him up all the time.

Every so often his dad would take him and his brother on a ride along because they thought they would want to go in the same direction as him and be a cop. The ride alongs he took them on were not very dangerous and mostly had Speeders and Drunk people in them. Gino didn't learn very much about this because he always would play with the stuff in the car, since there is a lot of buttons and such in the cars and he was very young. There was one trip he remembered were his dad had pulled a drunk guy over and the drunk man pulled out a gun on his dad, his dad had twisted the mans arm and pulled the gun away from him.
After that day Gino wanted to become a cop or some sort of law enforcement agent.

Gino would always play cops and robbers with his friends and he would always be the cop. One day though he got in really big trouble because he found a tazer that his dad owned, but he thought it was a toy, then he tazed one of his friends in the chest and the kid had to be rushed to the hospital, he made it out but they never saw each other again and Gino was grounded for quite some time. While Gino was grounded he would spend time playing with his cop toys and such.

When Gino turned Sixteen he began going on real rides with his dad and they became sort of like partners of law, The first think Gino ever got to do was write someone a ticket for speeding, it was exciting for him because he had never done it before. Him and his dad were enforcing the law, like it was supposed to be. There was a terrible accident one day, where Gino's dad got shot, because of some domestic disturbance.

After that accident Gino didn't know if he wanted to become a cop anymore because he wasn't in the business to be injured or worse. When Gino turned 18 he moved out of his dads house and used part of the money he had been saving to buy a Chopper bike. His brother had been rolling around with a Motorcycle crew since he moved out of the house, so Gino went there an began to ride with them. He quickly found out that these men were very bad and left and hasn't talked to his brother since.

Things had been bad for him since that day when he found out about what was going on, Someone had robbed him of all his money and had stolen his identity and stolen all the money he had out of his bank account. He was living at home again with his dad, but his dad didn't have a job either, so they were living off of his dads savings and the unemployment he got every month. Gino quickly realized that this wasn't how he wanted his life to go.

He got hired at a limo company, what he didn't know yet, was that they had a undercover business that was illegal. Gino Quickly came on to know this because he was moving up in the ranks, What they did was Rob banks and make counterfeit money. Once he realized this he left without notice and everyone quickly became aware of this. His lift was in danger and he had no where to run. So Gino waited in his dads house for someone to come, but no one ever did. So he quickly packed up and moved to Los Santos, because thats where most of the things he has done had been and thats where the most activity was.

After Gino moved to Los Santos, His dad became very sick and sold his house and moved in With Gino. Both of Gino's brothers hadn't been seen in quite some time so Gino couldn't turn down his sick father. His dad remained sick and ended up in the hospital, where he lived out his final days. Gino wasn't to sad of this because he knew it was coming some time and his dad had been sick for a long time now. He sold his house because it reminded his to much of his father and moved to Glen Park. The house wasn't the nicest thing he had ever seen, but it would work for now.

He then realized that he should of followed what he wanted to do all along, he was going to become a cop and maybe even work his way up to the FBI. He soon started getting in shape and applied for the Los Santos Police department. Gino got accepted in to the Department and was a good officer, He was working with the internal affairs to crap down on bad officers, He reached the rank of Corporal and began doing case files on people. No one really liked him because of this but it made his happy because he hated bad people and hated Corrupt "Officers" of the law. He was doing good where he was at, but a sudden call from his brother made him resign.

His brother had gotten married and hadn't told anyone about it, He was about to have a newborn son. Gino resigned so he could help his brother out and help raise the baby. His brother was addicted to drugs and so was his wife. Gino didn't like that and tryed making them go to rehab, but they both refused and said they could stop whenever they wanted. Gino told them to stop or they would be on the street, the waited a month but it had just became worse, so Gino Kicked the two out, but he kept the baby. Gino was going to go to court so he could have custody of the baby, but the night before the trial the baby was kidnapped. Gino searched everywhere for it, he called the police, but no one found the baby or the parents.

That was one of the most dramatic days in Gino's life. Gino's oldest friends, that he considered a brother called him one day offering him a job at his Corporation. The Corporation was known as Cross Corporation and they did very well for themselves. Gino was leading the company with Ben Cross or Beno for short.
They were mostly a Security Company but they had other things they did, such as Driving limos for people, Selling random things that everyone enjoyed, They rented out Security Guards to people that wanted them and so forth. He was doing well for himself, he had two houses, ten cars and a beautiful wife to go along with it. Gino was heartbroken as he saw his wife cheating on him with a bunch of bikers. Divorcing her, she quickly sewed Gino for all he was worth and Gino was poor again, he had no cars, no house and he quit working for the Corporation because he didn't want them to lose everything.

This is were Gino's Story has ended now, he has no job, he lives in a very small home by himself and has nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jake_Biggums

Jake_Biggums

PostSubject: Re: This is mine i used to get in to FBI :D   This is mine i used to get in to FBI :D I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:37 am

CrossFam wrote:

This is were Gino's Story has ended now, he has no job, he lives in a very small home by himself and has nothing.

And after few days he found his new job.To be a whore.He realised that the being whore is his real talent...
Back to top Go down
CrossFam

CrossFam

PostSubject: Re   This is mine i used to get in to FBI :D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:23 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
JaySean!

JaySean!

PostSubject: Re: This is mine i used to get in to FBI :D   This is mine i used to get in to FBI :D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:30 pm

Cool Story Bro!
Back to top Go down
CrossFam

CrossFam

PostSubject: Re   This is mine i used to get in to FBI :D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:31 pm

Thanks bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is mine i used to get in to FBI :D   This is mine i used to get in to FBI :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is mine i used to get in to FBI :D
Page 1 of 1