Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NGRP Grove Street Families

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our new forums - New updates coming soon - Make sure to check out the Announcements section

Recruiting Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake_Biggums

Jake_Biggums

Recruiting Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting Guidelines   Recruiting Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:07 pm

Recruitment Guidelines

I have had it come to my attention that most of the Gangs are confused on what classifies Mass Recruiting, so I am here to lay it on the table, and make sure you don't break my rule.
First off, each recruit must have an OOC test.. Followed by at least 20 minutes of RP between the recruiter and the recruitee. Show them around, show them your HQ's and teach them which clothes they can and cannot use. You can recruit 3 per hour, but if you engage in a large RP it excludes you from the limit, but it will be raised to 5. If I check the logs and more then either than these numbers are invited within' an Hour you will recieve a strike. If I hear that you slacked off in recruitment and receive screenshots or even a fraps and timestamps are shown, you will be striked.

There is no excuse for breaking this rule.
Back to top Go down

Recruiting Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gang Discussion :: Gang Information-
Jump to: